We are committed to the health and safety of our patients, staff, and our community. As we reopen our office:
- Please wait in your car and call us to let us know you have arrived. We will let you know when we are ready for your appointment.
- Masks will be required in the office for all staff, patients, and caregivers. We have masks available for your use.
- Our doors will remain locked during business hours. Curbside pick-ups and service will be available by appointment only.
- When appointments are necessary, we ask that only the scheduled patient attend. Family members may attend only if there is a medical or interpreter need.
- For the safety of our patients and staff, we will be taking the following steps:
- Daily symptom screenings
- Reduced personnel in the office to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Spacing appointments to allow for ample sanitation time of all touch surfaces in between patients
- Compliance with enhanced infection control protocol and use of PPE